Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Dog's Purpose

Hey y'all!










You should totally check out this website. http://www.adogspurpose.com
There are tons of cute dog pictures and videos, my favorite being the talking husky, Mishka. :)

They have a competition going on right now - thus all the pictures :) - and I entered one of our many adorable puppy pictures. ;)
(the cute little heart-breaker featured here)

Please vote for it at:
http://www.adogspurpose.com/index.php?option=com_hotornot&task=show&id=812&source=hotornot&Itemid=54
The link should bring you directly to the page.

thanks..
~Emma

www.sugarandspicecockapoos.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Em,

    WOWOWOW did you take this picture? Amazing job! I LOVE Romeo! Can I take him home? haha, just kidding. :D Anyways, I voted for you. :D And, yours was the best picture on there. :D

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! he's sooo cute. I think this is one of the most adorable puppy pictures we have, but no, I can't take the credit for it, sadly... :/ Nana took that picture a while ago...
    and thanks! :)
    ~Em

    ReplyDelete