Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Storm and more....

So tired, but very glad it wasn't as full a day as usual.

Early this morning Mom woke everyone up to come downstairs since we had a tornado watch with tons of lightning and bad thunderstorms. Thankfully there were no tornados in our area.
We've had rain off and on all day. Our yard has turned a thick lush green... from weeds. :/ lol

Voice lessons got moved to Friday to accommodate my teacher's schedule, so I didn't have that at least. And due to the major storms last night and this morning soccer practice also was cancelled. yeah! :) (I'm always tired by the time it gets to practice time)

I did have my piano lesson however, and it went very well I believe. I've almost memorized all of "Fur Elise" for a recital in May. Eli might also be playing "Minuet in G Major" as my student! :D
I recently took my 11 college level test. I am now into my sophomore year! I think it's funny that I'm a sophomore in both high school and college at the same time. :)
This test was "Intro to World Religions", and was my first dsst test (rather than clep). Though it may just be that it was a higher level test than I had taken before, I did find the questions phrased more confusingly and more difficult to answer. I'll be taking another dsst test in a couple weeks so I guess I'll be able to compare them then.

One of our dogs, Beauty, recently had a litter of five gorgeous red puppies. Two girls and three boys. Bianca, Bella, Brewster, Bryce, and Brady. There will be some pictures of them on www.sugarandspicecockapoos.com soon.

Hmm, well, I think that's about everything, and I need to go take care of my dogs and puppies. :)

Grace and Peace,
~Emi <3

1 comment: