Thursday, May 27, 2010

Family Fun!

Having an awesome time visiting with Nana and Papa!
We've all gone swimming lots, Nana and I gave a few dogs baths, and last night we stayed up late playing Ligretto and laughing. Laughter is good medicine. :D
Today I swam 1600 feet without touching the bottom of the pool. (50 laps) I was soooo tired! All of us kids have gotten sunburns. :(
Lyss and I got to go over to one of Nana’s friend’s house this afternoon and help groom some of their horses. We’re planning on going riding this weekend, but it’s not set in stone. I hope it works out.
Dad arrived safely this evening, bringing the rest of our clothes for the week and all our random stuff. :)
I’ve started looking through some of my CollegePlus! materials. I really enjoyed reading “A Life God Rewards” by Bruce Wilkinson. (I’m planning on writing something about that book later)
Well, I think that’s everything!
Adios!
~Emily

3 comments:

  1. Laughter IS good medicine! I just got to spend time with a dear family with seven girls. I fit in like another sister. :) Anyways, we laughed so often....Great times.

    Wow, swimming 1600 feet! That's a TON!
    Did you get to go riding?

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, the riding idea didn't work out. We had some bad weather over the weekend. Everytime we tried to plan to go riding it'd start raining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw....That's such a bummer! I hope you get to go riding soon!!!!!!!!.... Hopefully, I'll get to go with Emily S. on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete