Monday, June 6, 2011

Brothers!! -1st Peter 5:8-10

I'm sooo proud of my brothers!!
Isaiah, 10, Eli, 8, Joe, 6, and Sam, 3, all memorized 1 Peter 5:8-10!!!

1 Peter 5:8-10
8Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
9Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
10But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.


~Emi


3 comments:

  1. My siblings are memorizing verses for the Bible Bee as well...I'm supposed to be, even though I'm not in it anymore, but haven't been making much progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I didn't know you guys were in the bible bee again! my advice, just keep plodding along. :)
    "..slow and steady..." No matter how many verses you learn, it'll still be more than you knew when you started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm too old, now that I'm 19 and graduated from high school :) But that's good advice.

    ReplyDelete